#1 - KNOWING HOW TO ASK

[linked from: THOUGHTS OF THE PRINCE, OF DARKNESS (izthewhiz32.blogspot.com)]

#1 - SEEING FROM OTHER ANGLES

December 26, 2021

 2:00 PM (12/26/21): "Some questions cannot be answered, unless asked... Furthermore, certain inferences cannot be drawn, objectively... without effort on behalf, of both parties... ...that may be involved, in a particular inquiry... Presuming to know that which one does not, is a great folly... and people should take care, to not make impositions upon others, assuming they do not like such... for themselves..." - Michael Izuchukwu

10:09 AM (10/23/22): "A sighting of 'Mystery Woman,' at the Main: Hilton hotel (on May 5, 2019)... in Norfolk, VA... I had been on the fifth floor, after someone had directed me there... indicating that there was an 'awaiting' surprise (at some festivity)... I recall green lights being flashed at my feet, after having left the 'balcony area'... and then looking 'to my left'... and noticing 'she' was standing still, for at least 30 seconds..." - Michael Izuchukwu (I forgot to note the 'exact' time, for which I had snapped... this photo - with my iPhone 8 camera, at the time)

...

[a photo of an impostor ('subtle doppelganger') of me (far-right), posing with John Berens & Ugo Nduaguba (two 'former' triple jumpers - left to right)... The photo was dated 4/18/09, and this individual had 'peculiar' arms and hands, along with his ear and nose... in relation, to myself... I suspect his appearance in 2009, was what indirectly accounted for my having been told to train at the Gibbs Recreation Center (by some staff member)... for my sophomore year at Rice University, and the first semester of my junior year... prior to a Facebook hacking, which occurred... on 1/7/11, when my profile had been compromised... resulting in a baseless, '18-day' hospitalization]

Michael Izuchukwu (@whiz311) TikTok | Watch Michael Izuchukwu's Newest TikTok Videos (see video uploads #4 & #5, of this completed account)


2:10 PM (12/26/21): "There are many places in the world I'd like to see, but I often wonder..." - Michael Izuchukwu

2:40 PM (12/26/21): “People travel to wonder at the height of the mountains, at the huge waves of the seas, at the long course of the rivers, at the vast compass of the ocean, at the circular motion of the stars, and yet they pass by themselves... without wondering...” - Saint Augustine

Dolores: “In this world… I choose to see the beauty.” | Westworld - YouTube

2:50 PM (12/26/21): "Nice tune, that encapsulates my present mood..." - Michael Izuchukwu

Drake - October Forever (Unreleased)(Mastered) - YouTube

2:56 PM (12/26/21): "I reckon that since the conclusion of my Couchsurfing profile, I have matched the amount of text on such (100% to 150%)... via my social media profiles: Facebook, Instagram, Blogger, Twitter, Reddit, Tumblr, WordPress and Wix..." - Michael Izuchukwu

3:00 PM (12/26/21): "...200,000 to 250,000 words... perhaps..." - Michael Izuchukwu

3:09 PM (12/26/21): "In truth, I haven't spoken to anyone from Rice University (aside from '1'), Seton Hall or Eastern Virginia Medical School... in years (11, 6 and 2... respectively)... Such makes me question,  the nature of 'human relationships'... how intuitive/compassionate/introspective... other people are (males particularly)... There seems to be varying motivations, for why humans associate with others... from the standpoint of genders..." - Michael Izuchukwu

X-Men Days of Future Past: Magneto vs Professor X (HD) - YouTube

3:18 PM (12/26/21): 

Regarding RICE UNIVERSITY (where my allegiance was):



(a photo of Will Rice College - Summer 2010 & Fall 2010)

 

 



(a photo by Wiess college, near a 'Snake Way' path - Spring 2009, Fall 2009, Spring 2010)

1:48 PM (12/22/21): "A Wiess College map (in relation to Rice University's track & a 'Snake Way-like' path), with the entrance to such... boxed in 'red'..." - Michael Izuchukwu 
"I was at Wiess college for 3 (of 5) of my semesters at Rice, from 2008-2010... The first one was at Hanszen, and the last at Will Rice..." - Michael Izuchukwu

2:49 PM (1/4/22): "A photo of Wiess college, from the servery interior... at Rice University..." - Michael Izuchukwu 
4:32 AM (1/5/22): BEACH HOUSE - PINK FUNERAL (LYRIC ANIMATION) - YouTube (0:00 - 0:56 & 3:19 - 4:10) 
4:37 AM (1/5/22): "...vampire music..." - Michael Izuchukwu


10:21 AM (1/16/22): "A photo of Wiess College (of Rice University), where I was a student... for 3 semesters (the middle, of 5)... My first was at Hanszen college, and the last at Will Rice (allegiance-wise)... during my time at Rice (2008-2010)..." - Michael Izuchukwu 
 10:24 AM (5/3/22): "I was intended for the 99th commencement ceremony, at Rice University (on 5/12/12)... given that I had matriculated to Rice, in the Fall of 2008... Nevertheless, on 1/7/11... my Facebook profile had been compromised ('hacked') over a time window of 12 hours, resulting in my dismissal from that institution..." - Michael Izuchukwu 
Rice University's 99th commencement - YouTube (0:31-0:46 - familiar faces) 
"Everything happens, for a reason..." - Michael Izuchukwu 
10:35 AM (5/3/22): "To my recollection, someone kept bolding the word 'YOU' every time I logged into my account. At the time, I was unaware of how to change my password... I suspected that whoever such was, had 'poor English'..." - Michael Izuchukwu

 (a photo of Hanszen college - Fall 2008)

3:23 PM (12/26/21): "Do not be deceived; God cannot be mocked... a man reaps, what he sows..." - Galatians 6:7 (that applies to a woman, as well)

www.certaindirections.blogspot.com 

"A cool video, I watched quite a bit... in the summer of 2020, when on the real 'Snake Way'... in University City, MO..." - Michael Izuchukwu

Dbz Tribute- Acts Of Courage/Final Hour (X-ray dog) AMV - YouTube



3:46 PM (12/26/21): "I hope that you believe in God (Jesus Christ), because if you don't... when you die, no one... will save your soul..." - Michael Izuchukwu


Saw SoundTrack - YouTube

3:47 PM (12/26/21): "...that's the honest truth..." - Michael Izuchukwu

3:52 PM (12/26/21):


4:33 PM (12/26/21): "Nice tune, that I found not too long ago..." - Michael Izuchukwu

Drake - Don’t Run (Official Audio) - YouTube

8:51 AM (1/19/22): "If you run, the other dude in the background... will commence a 'hunt'..." - Michael Izuchukwu

8:53 AM (1/19/22): "One knows not what kinds of issues that species of extraterrestrials, has on their home-world... that molds and refines, their behavioral characteristics and inclinations... from a cultural standpoint... The act of running, could signify that a human... is insulting them..." - Michael Izuchukwu

12:29 PM (3/19/23):

(Rice University yearbook photo, 2008-2009 school year - to my understanding... I am in the back row, third from the left)

12:35 PM (3/19/23):
(Rice University Roster profile - errors boxed in red)

Michelle >>> Michele
Widwood >>> Wildwood
6'3" >>> 6'4"
\/
\/
\/

Comments